Thursday, May 29, 2014

M&M Cheesecake with Chocolate Covered Pretzel Crust


The broken record strikes again.

I mean, I've poured melted chocolate over the crusts of cheesecake before. I've even done chocolate covered pretzel crusts before. Somehow though, I don't really hear anyone complaining.


Okay, that's slightly a lie. People always complain about something. But seriously, "the crust is too thick"??? I don't get that. If you're looking for a pitiful crust of crumbs, walk away now.


Anywho, the star of this cheesecake is obviously the M&Ms. You guys already know my feelings on M&Ms if you've read this post. You can't just sprinkle some M&Ms on top of a cheesecake right before you serve it and think it's a done deal. No. M&Ms are meant to be baked.

Although, sprinkling some extras on top at the end won't kill you either.

Check out the ingredients and detailed instructions here: http://www.yammiesnoshery.com