Wednesday, May 28, 2014

No-Cook Overnight Oatmeal

Overnight Refrigerator No-Cook Oatmeal is the perfect breakfast on the go!  Easy, healthy, filling, made smooth and delicious with the help of Silk Almond or Coconut Milk.

Two amazing flavors to choose from: Lemon Blueberry No-Cook Oatmeal and/or Chocolate, Almond & Coconut Overnight Oatmeal.


I have a carton of Silk in my refrigerator at all times.  For my family, it is absolutely necessary.
When my daughter was 18 months old she developed an extremely serious rash in her diaper region.  

The skin looked like it had been burned.  I was worried, frustrated and desperate for a solution.

For months we visited doctors and eliminated foods from her diet.  Tried every cream and concoction known to man.

Finally (after a tip from a random stranger whose granddaughter had a dairy allergy) we eliminated milk from her diet.  

Overnight the rash disappeared.  It was so obvious, the rash had developed as soon as she had switched from breast milk to dairy … Duh.

Anyways, to make a long story short.  My daughter has been rash free ever since switching to Silk.  My family has come to love Silk milks.  

And I don’t have to stress out about my daughter’s health anymore.


My favorites flavors are Silk Coconut Milk and the Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk.  The Dark Chocolate Almond Milk is thick, rich and extra chocolaty.

Pour yourself a glass and enjoy!

Or make these Overnight Refrigerator No-Cook Oatmeal Recipes for a quick breakfast.

It is no secret that I am NOT a morning person.  So having breakfast waiting for me and my daughter starts me off in a good mood.  Well, as good as my mood gets in the morning.


Silk is non-GMO, gluten-free and dairy-free.  So give it a try and bloom!


Check out the original recipe and directions at http://wonkywonderful.com