Thursday, May 29, 2014

One Skillet Baked Ziti

You’re just 20 minutes away from a delicious, cheesy, One Skillet Baked Ziti. Even the pasta gets cooked in the skillet! 


Did I mention it’s just 5 ingredients?!

FIVE.


I’m in love with simple dinners, and this one left stars in my eyes. It couldn’t be any easier to make, since even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot. I paired the Baked Ziti with a caesar salad and some garlic bread, and wow – it was a winner!


The star of the dish is the Progresso’s Fire Roasted Tomato Recipe Starter sauce. It’s packed with roasted tomato and red bell pepper flavor, with basil and a touch of cream, which makes this easy skillet dish come together perfectly. Let me show you how simple this really is.


Start by browning up some italian sausage in your skillet, drain if necessary. I used a mild sausage, but a hot italian sausage would be fabulous in here too!


Check out the original recipe and directions at http://www.iwashyoudry.com