Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Quick & Easy {Blindingly Cute} Stool Cushion

My laptop sits at the end of our kitchen counter. It is a major thoroughfare of our household and a hub for much activity. In the mornings, I check to see what’s in the cafeteria that day so my eldest can decide if he wants to be a “trayer” or a “pack-luncher.” I also check the weather forecast as we can often have a thirty degree swing in temperature from the time said son departs until he returns home. And it seems like I’m always googling something or other. After seeing me often hunched over there, my sweet husband brought an old stool out for me and placed it in front of my laptop at the end of the counter. The stool is a natural light wood color and is not exactly a statement piece, but it is neutral enough to have flown under the radar for months without getting the treatment it deserves.



To see how it's done, go to the full original article!