Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Chocolate Protein Shake

Protein shake recipes are a must when trying to eat more protein.  This chocolate smoothie includes bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate protein powder.



My dad might be the whitest person I know.
And I’m not talking about his skin color, although it applies in that sense as well.
My kids just took this color-code personality test at school.  Did you ever take this test?  The colors represent different personality types.  Red is strong, dominant, independent, a take-charge leader.  

Blue is mostly emotionally driven.  White is a peacemaker, non-confrontational, easy-going type.  Yellow is all fun, and focused on socialization.
The Lizard is a red-white, which sounds sort of impossible, since they are basically opposites, but it definitely didn’t surprise me.


The Fruitarian is white.  ALL white.  As in, I think there are 40 questions on the test, and 37 of them were white.  Did I mention he’s a middle child?  He’s one of the few people I know who can compete with my dad in white-ness.


I’m a blue, by the way.  Robb says I should take the test again, just to be sure.  {He’s hinting that I’ve become more red with age.  But he’s wrong.  Obviously.}
Robb is pretty darn white himself, but The Lizard is convinced that he is red.  He cited some specific, and to be honest, rather compelling reasons why.  Most of them center around Robb’s nickname when dealing with the kids:  ”The Hammer.”
Some time ago, The Hammer decided to pump up and strengthen his general sense of manliness with some weight lifting.
Which required protein powder.

Which required recipes.

Check out the full recipe on jensfavoritecookies