Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Vinegar Cucumber Salad

(Note -I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Heinz Vinegar. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and as a thank you for participating.) 

I’m sharing one of our favorite summer recipes with you today! Vinegar cucumber salad couldn’t be easier to make and it is the perfect summer side dish! 

My husband grew up on this “salad” in the Midwest, so he’s thrilled anytime I make this!


Super yum! Even if you don’t like onion (I don’t), continue on because the cucumbers really are delicious! These vinegar cucumbers make an awesome side for any summer BBQs or potlucks!


Ingredients:

  • 3-4 large cucumbers
  • 1/3 – 1/2 large sweet onion (depending on how much you like onion)
  • 1.5 C vinegar (I prefer Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar for this recipe)
  • 2.5 C water
  • salt & pepper to taste

Check out the full recipe with directions at http://www.momendeavors.com/